Guide and tour leader licensed by the Emilia Romagna Region, based in Parma.
Languages spoken: Italian, German, French, English.
* Studies: humanistic-pedagogical and linguistic (Diploma Foreign Languages; for German: diploma GDS/Goethe-Institut).
* Long-life-learning training with focus on: communication, history of art, architecture, food and wine.
* In particular:
- International Marketing/University Düsseldorf (intensive course);
- Europe and Germany before and after the fall of the Wall/9 seminar courses in Berlin/Goethe-Institut;
- Art, Politics, Literature and the Urban Landscape (intensive courses in Dresden/Goethe-Institut and c/o University of Freiburg, Bayreuth, Bamberg);
* Paris and Provence (one semester au-pair to perfect French).
* English language further training c/o Oxford Institut (2015-2016).
It proposes tourist itineraries in: Parma, Piacenza, Cremona, Modena, Reggio Emilia, Bologna and their territories;
Thematic visits on request; some examples: