Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the home of a "Cesarina". Learn all the secrets of the local recipes and taste the fruit of your work accompanied by a glass of local wine.
The Cesarina sisters (home cooks) are the true ambassadors of the Italian culinary heritage, custodians of the authentic recipes of traditional Italian dishes. Each Cesarina’s house has been carefully selected by experts to host gastronomic events in their homes with local products and refined menus, the result of local recipes handed down from generation to generation.
DURATION: 3 hours
TYPE OF TOUR: private
AVAILABILITY: from Monday to Sunday
STARTING TIME: 10:00
MEETING POINT: at the Cesarina's home
• Opening aperitif with prosecco and peanuts
• Preparation and discovery of the secrets to make a perfect bruschetta
• Lesson and preparation of 3 local dishes
• Tasting of dishes prepared with water and glass of wine included;
• Official "Le Cesarine" apron
• Official shopping bag "Le Cesarine".
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- No penalty up to 8 days before the tour;
- From 7 to 3 days before the tour: 50% penalty;
- 48 hours before the tour: 70% penalty;
- 24 hours before the tour: 100% penalty.