You will taste the typical cuisine of the mountain, with all it flavours, in many restaurants and farm houses of Borgotaro area.
Harvest the delicious Porcino Mushroom and learn how to cook it!
Two days and one night for people who love food as mountains as well.
The price includes:
- authorization-pass for mushrooms harvest
- 1 night in double room stay in farm-house with breakfast
- dinner (4 courses) with mushrooms and Km 0 typical products, beverages included
- meeting with an English speaking assistant/guide to discover the area opportunities and local products
- English speaking environmental-excursion guide for 4 hours while looking for the Porcino Mushrooms PGI
- packed lunch with typical products
- mini-course about how to cook the Porcino Mushroom held by a chef graduated from the famous International School of Italian Cuisine ALMA
The price does not include:
transfers, entrance fee to monuments, tips, extras and everything not expressively written under “The price includes”.