"La Bassa" lungo il Po
The land of the Great River is a land without borders, where you will be welcomed by a silent army. Here, where Giuseppe Verdi and Giovannino Guareschi wrote universal melodies and stories, everything becomes poetry in the taverns.
Discover the San Pietro in Cerro's Castle, Sant'Agata, Polesine, Brescello, Colorno and Soragna.
Find the secrets of the Traditional Balsamic Vinegar and Parmigiano Reggiano, the King of cheeses.
Also for luck, we hope there will be fog.
The experience includes:
- 3 overnight stay with breakfast
- Visit to the Culatello Museum of the Ancient Court Pallavicina
- Entrance to the Rocca Meli Lupi in Soragna
- Visit to the Museums of Giuseppe Verdi
- Lunch at the Historic Salsamenteria
- Shopping experience at Fidenza Village for two people with exclusive service The Concierge and gift card of € 50