Discovering Bobbio, the most important town in the Val Trebbia, standing on the left bank of the river Trebbia, at the foot of Mount Penice.
- Visit of the medieval village Bobbio
- Lunch in a typical restaurant and visit of the Ponte Vecchio, also called Ponte del Diavolo.
- Visit of the Malaspina Castle From the Verme di Bobbio
- Tasting in a typical winery of Bobbio
- Overnight and dinner in Bobbio at the Enoteca Restaurant
- Visit Cassolo and the Ethnographic Museum of Val Trebbia
- Lunch at a charming old farmhouse owned by Collegio Alberoni, recently renovated. Located on the beautiful hill of San Nicola Di Centola, on the gulf of Palinuro in the National Park of Cilento and Vallo di Diano (UNESCO property) land of Saints Poets and Walkers.
- Visit of the medieval village of Grazzano Visconti
- Dinner and overnight at the Castle of Rivalta
- Visit Agazzano and its castle
- Local lunch
- Visit to Caratta and two natural farms
Price includes: 3 lunches, 2 dinners, visit to the Malaspina Castle by the Verme of Bobbio with the cellars, local guide authorized (Day 1- HD, Day 2- FD, Day 3- FD), visit to the Ethnographic Museum of Val Trebbia (admission to offer - not included in the quote), visit to the Borgo Grazzano Visconti, visit to the Castle of Rivalta, visit to the Castle of Agazzano and to two productive farms of natural agriculture. Overnight stay 2 nights in Bobbio and Castello di Rivalta.
Price does not include: medical insurance/ luggage, admission to museums during guided tours (except those mentioned in the price includes), what is not expressly indicated under "Price includes".
The 3-day package is the complete one from which you can draw for 2 or 1-day versions (modifiable to customer needs)
Offer valid for a minimum of 10 participants
This price is valid for the itinerary and the conditions indicated. Quote is valid subject to availability upon confirmation