Riding a bicycle ...
Discovering the Ducal Cities, from Colorno, the Petit Versailles, to Parma, Capital of the Duchy under the Farnese Family, the Bourbon Family and Marie Louise of Habsburg, and awarded in 2018 as “eco-mobile” city. An itinerary dedicated to greenery and slow tourism among art, culture and food&wine excellence.
Departure and return: Parma
Program: 1 day
Where: Colorno and Parma
Distance: 15 km each way
The price includes:
- Bike rental (city bike)
- Parma City Tour: guided visit to the historic center of Parma
- Tasting of typical products
- Guided visit and admission fee to the Ducal Palace of Colorno
- Guided visit to the cellar of Culatello di Zibello
- Coffee break along the way
The price does not include:
- Bike rental with pedal assisted bicycle
- Tips, tolls, extra and anything not mentioned in “The price includes"