In 1846 a seminary for the formation of young people was inaugurated in Bedonia, with particular attention to those who were preparing for the priesthood. In 1981 the presence of seminarians ended, but the Seminary continues to be a place of formation and spiritual and cultural activity.
The Seminar is also the seat of a Museum Centre, which includes: Ancient Library, Modern Library with reading hall, Study Centre of Cardinal Casaroli, Documentation Resources of Cardinal Opilio Rossi, Documentation Centre of Emigration, Picture Gallery, Opera Omnia of Romeo Musa xilographer – poet– writer, Natural History Museum, Archaeological Museum, Planetarium with laboratory, Permanent Exhibition of Popular Devotion, San Marco Audiovisual Centre.
Italian and English audio guides are available.
Hospitality and services suitable for conferences and various activities.