The Natural History Civic Museum is located in the Ex-Fabbrica del Ghiaccio in the Municipal Slaughterhouse, build from 1892 to 1912.
This building have a plan of 2000 metres square which have exhibition rooms, didattic organized labs, an exhibition sector and a room for film.
The exhibition is though for creating curiosity and surprise which often characterize the natural exursion. Three wide exhibition rooms host three natural spaces in which is divided the territory: plain, hill and mountain.
The exhibition can be visited "from the internal prospective": the visitor has a direct contact with models and findings and the traditional expositive window are few.