The traveling cyclist's saddlebag, on the route of the Via di Linari Trail.
Duration: one day
Each day trip is organized to be done "on your own" with direct assistance from the tour operator at every stage.
Participants can rent bikes, or use their own.
A thematic MAP and a CARD will be given for discounted consumptions at the facilities indicated on the Map, or for visits to local producers with tastings.
Five different excursions are available with departures from: Parma - Torrechiara - Tizzano Val Parma - Rigoso - Bosco di Corniglio.
In this way it will be possible to ride in several days parts of the ancient Via di Linari and Via Longobarda trails.
- The traveling cyclist's saddlebag in Parma, on the urban route of the Via di Linari Trail
- The traveling cyclist's saddlebag in Torrechiara, on the route of the Via di Linari Way.
- The traveling cyclist's saddlebag in Tizzano Val Parma, on the route of the Cammino Via di Linari
- The traveling cyclist's saddlebag in the Valley of the Knights, from Rigoso on the route of the Cammino Via di Linari
- The traveling cyclist's saddlebag in Bosco di Corniglio, on the Via Longobarda trail.
The cost with bike rental starts at €20 and includes: daily rental, thematic MAP, CARD with conventions for refreshments and visits to local producers, ongoing assistance, insurance, and the Via di Linari Trail Credential.
It does NOT include tastings, nor guided tours-which are optional. All our offers can be "tailor-made" to the needs of the participants, whether they are individuals or families or small groups, etc.